Tuesday, July 30, 2013

USF Au.D. Student Wins Scholarship!

Kyle Clifton was the winner of the ReSound scholarship. Here’s what he has to say about the experience and what the scholarship has meant to him. Winning that scholarship has been such an awesome experience. This scholarship allowed me to focus solely on my studies as well as complete my doctoral research project in a timely manner instead of needing to find a part time job or take out more student loans.I am truly thankful to the people of ReSound for their contribution to help students like myself. With the support received from my family, the University of South Florida audiology faculty/students and ReSound, I am looking forward to finishing my degree and entering this incredible profession as a Doctor of Audiology.

No comments:

Post a Comment