Friday, October 26, 2012

"I can't say enough about USF's Speech Clinic"

Wow, as a mother I can't say enough about USF's Speech Clinic.  At a time when I felt hopeless, they gave me hope! And how do you put that into words... We'd been to multiple programs in the area and really didn't feel like my son was getting the help he needed. But, the day I met Kathleen Sills and the USF students that changed.  Their level of expertise was superb but it was their level of "heart" that was unmatched.  My son is part of their "family" and as a mom it is comforting to know there are people who care as much as you do.  Not only do they meet his needs and continue to challenge him, but they have taught me important lessons, too.  Now, Nick and I have new ways to communicate and everyday it gets better. I see excitement in his eyes now, instead of frustration... It's like a whole new World has opened up to him thanks to our time at USF's Speech Clinic.  "Thank you" just doesn't seem to say enough...   
Kellie Lightbourn

No comments:

Post a Comment